[Wan Qing Mid-Autumn Festival 2019] Snowskin Mooncake Workshop
Try your hand at making yummy snowskin mooncakes in this hands-on workshop! Have fun kneading, shaping and moulding your own snowskin mooncakes, and learn more about why the legends behind mooncakes and why we celebrate Mid-Autumn Festival with these sweet treats.
This workshop is organised in conjunction with Wan Qing Mid-Autumn Festival 2019. For more details on Wan Qing Dumpling Festival programmes, click here.
Please take note of the following:
- Each ticket ($5.00) admits 1 participant
- Workshop will be conducted in English
- Kindly arrive 15 minutes early as the workshop will begin on time
- Walk-ins and cash payment will not be accepted
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM SGT
- Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall Reception Area (Meeting Point)
Snowskin Mooncake Workshop (8 September) SOLD OUT $5.00
- Venue Address
- 12 Tai Gin Road Singapore